Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dreaming Big


"Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success"
David Joseph Schwartz



"You have to think anyway, so why not think big?"
Donald Trump


My minds been awhirl lately thinking of all kinds of big thoughts. Perhaps that's why all the earring's I'm making lately are big.........no I think I always like them big. Who said sizes doesn't matter? It totally matters, those small little petite earrings just don't cut it for me, sure I make a few just because somewhere out there there are those who like them, I just don't know any? Are you one of them? What's your earring size pref. do you like long and dangles, big bold hoops, chime type or playful fun, whimsical type or maybe your the one who like the petite elegant , small stud  or just on the ear lob style? Me I'm the big, bold hoop type with an occasional elegant modern geometric style throw in but still on the large side. Whats your type?

No comments:

Post a Comment